[Dailydrool] Penelope

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Thu Mar 10 17:16:02 PST 2011

I am so pleased to hear she asked you to be petted!  Such a difference from
the terrified little girl who was hiding under the table the whole time I
was there!  I'm so proud of her!  You go, Squints!  I knew you could do it!

OMG.  Romeo is chewing on something - and it's a dog toy!  Not a roll of
toilet paper, not a tissue, not a book, not a shoe, not a part of the house.
a dog toy!  Nobody told me that when he finally had thyroid in his system
for the first time in his life he would go through a second puppyhood.  The
other day my completely housebroken and sweet as pie loves everyone dog
hiked his wrinkly little leg on the lady at the Humane Society.  She had on
new shoes.  Yesterday he decimated a cardboard box.  I now come home
expecting to find something he has destroyed or in some way invaded.  So
glad he is feeling better!

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services