[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

jkrudolph5 at aol.com jkrudolph5 at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 05:24:43 PDT 2011

Oh Debbie! We are in total shock at your news. I just cannot believe she is gone. I think it is totally fitting that the last DD contained both a funny story about a typical day with your precious girl and also the news of her passing. She was one in a million and she had a tremendous life with your family. We will always remember her for the hilarious tales and her many charitable deeds. I don't care how old they are, we are never ready to let them go. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your human and houndie family. Kathleen and Arthur of Canada