[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Ken n4zeb at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 14 06:11:39 PDT 2011

Here I sit,Tears running down my face for an old lady hound that I never
met but loved anyway,Elder Clara touched my heart  like she did
everyone and will be greatly missed. I looked forward to  hearing her
pearls of wisdom  in the  Bounders news letter  and her Chastising of
Brudder Elwood, She has earned her place as an Icon Of Bassetdom I am
sure God had a special Golden perch all ready for the Great lady when
she arrived at the Bridge. I can just Imagine the stir at the Bridge
when When Elder Clara arrived, for she sure was Basset Royalty
I'm sure that Clara will now be watching over all Bassetdom from her
heavenly perch young again and pain free.
 Debbie,I can not express how sorry I am and pray that God will send you
comfort in your grief.