[Dailydrool] another loss on Sunday

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Mon Mar 14 15:47:47 PDT 2011

Becky, Purple's loss is just as huge.  Elder Clara was a public figure.  Purple was your very own personal pride and joy.  I'm sorry, sorry, sorry you've lost her in such a sudden way.   I have a very, very much loved heart dog, VeeVee, and nobody on the Drool knows who she is.  But I know her, just as you know Purple.   Thank you for telling us, Becky.  Grief is best shared among people who truly understand.

Joey ~~  Mom to the Okie-Dokie Six.