[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 15 02:50:36 PDT 2011

 Hi everyone, It is me, Lola Mae.  I just want to remind everyone and to let
those of you know who don’t know.  I am trying to get my Sister Ellie Ann and my
Brother Buddy to be Queen and King of the Michigan Waddle.  This year’s theme is
“FRENCH” and what a better way to get in the mood and celebrate, is to wear a
“BERET”.  I have convinced my Mama to make “Berets” for all my hound cousins to
have their Mama’s buy for the so I can raise money for the Queen and King.  Both
my sister and brother are RESCUES!  My sister was from what my Mama calls a
“Puppy Mill”, I don’t know what that is, but Mama tells me it’s a VERY bad
place. My brother was a MBR rescue.  His family didn’t want him and left him
outside since he was 7 months old.  My Mama and Daddy fostered him and then we
decided to keep him.  He is awesome he protects me and TRYS to keep me out of
trouble! Mama says I am not a rescue she and Daddy bought me from a breeder.
They said I just jumped in Mama’s lap and she wouldn’t let go till Daddy said we
can take me home. So I can’t run for Queen, but Mama says that’s ok, because I’m
her “Lil Princess”.   My Aunt Abbie has made a web site to help me.  I am also
selling, Snoods, Scrunchie collar covers and “Basset Buddy’s” (corn heating
pad).

HURRY AND HAVE YOUR MAMA GO TO THE WEB SITE!!! AND PURCHASE SOMETHING!!
www.ellieandbuddy2011.com
Mama is also making College Themed Hound Coats.  She will make any team jacket
aslong as she can find the fabric!!!!
REMEMBER ALL MONEY GOES RIGHT TO MICHIGAN BASSET RESCUE 100% of all proceeds
will benefit Michigan Basset Rescue!!!!

Lola Mae (NO) Ross (always getting into trouble)
Ellie Ann and Buddy for Michigan Waddle Queen and King