[Dailydrool] Michigan waddle

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 05:24:16 PDT 2011

I kinda blew it with my last post that I wrote last night, really tired, and I have been sick for about a month with cold/flu.  I am heading back to bed in a moment, but I get a sense that my thoughts were confusing, so while I think I have some clarity, please let me explain.
I am just so thrilled that Pierre Oh La La Louis is the shirt for MBR waddle this year, and I have seen the Art, and it is so fantastic.  I had given a nano second's thought of nominating jr., but not wanting to compete, I dropped that notion in a heartbeat, and there is no sour grapes about it because quite frankly, were I to try to hold him in my lap for a carriage ride, he would have chewed me up.  He does not like to be sitting in my lap, restrained, and he does puppy nip with the teeth of a two year old.  That being said, there is a healthy competition for the spot, and may the best hound and slave win.  I have my berets which are fantastic, I make my own jerky, but I am really looking forward to woffles because every one knows there cannot be enough "crap".
I really want to show MBR my support because I am so honored to be part of the community that allows such wonderful and goofy expressions of love for the breed.  I chose to help sponsor the cost of making the shirt because I really want them to pick a nice manufacturer.  Last year's was my favorite shirt EVER for the comfort and wearability.  I am buying 75 of them because 40 are going to the Vet's office who loved and cared for Pierre during his short life,  ESPECIALLY his last week, HIS LAST MOMENTS,  plus I want a life time supply.  I don't know if I am allowed to announce it yet, but there is another Pierre surprise too.
I had really been thinking in earnest how I can attend, and the last thought was to fly out, but in doing research about this, I am not really keen on that, especially with my really poor health of late.  Every time I think I am better, I relapse.  I missed a month of Pierre jr's dog school classes, went last week, and then relapsed.  I am a short step away from pneumonia.  As time gets closer, I can mull the thought again, should the stars miraculously align.
OK, back to a bed full of wet dogs.
Sorry for confusion,
Jackie and the herd
Healing drool to all, and it breaks my heart to see the destruction in Japan - mega drool for there.