[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle

Linda Ross rossbunch5 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 24 05:18:44 PDT 2011

Hi, everyone, its me Lola Mae!  I want to remind everyone to go and look at my
Sisters and Brothers web page.  www.ellieandbuddy2011.com.  We are selling
Berets for the Michigan Waddle,its a "French Theme". Every Hound should have one
for the parade.  How cool will that look for all the hounds to walk down the
streets in "Berets"!!!! We are also selling Snoods, Scrunchie Collar Covers,
"Basset Buddys"(heating corn pads) for the hounds or the slaves who have aches
and pains.  And my favorite....COLLEGE THEMED COATS!!!!  Mama will make and
college you would like as long as she can find the fleece to make it. These are
a must for us Hounds when it comes football time.  ALL MONEY GOES TO MICHIGAN
BASSET RESCUE!!!

TAKE A LOOK!!!  www.ellieandbuddy2011.com

Lola Mae "NO" Ross....Does everyone have NO in their middle name?
sister to Ellie and Buddy