[Dailydrool] Senior Hounds

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 17 18:41:36 PDT 2011

After loosing our Chilliepepper in January we knew we needed another to help us heal.So we are fostering Curly.He will be with us till his time comes.He is a Senior and I am loving it.No pulling on the leash,sleeping a lot just wanting to cuddle.I love the Seniors because I could not mange a jungster.Curly has health issues and he will be with us not as long as a pupster would be.But because of that we give him even more love and he gives it to us in return.
Seniors are easy to take care of if you are older or do not have the  endurance to train a pupster.In my life it will only be a senior,because I love them .

Condolences and drool are being send to everyone who has lost a beloved hound.I know how you feel,but time will heal you and if you get a Senior that will definitely help you.
Hanni foster slave to curly and forever mom to Chilliepepper