[Dailydrool] seniors

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Thu Mar 17 10:21:17 PDT 2011

"True, they won't be around much longer. True,they don't ask for
much."

I wish someone would tell my senior housedogs
here that.  It's its not one thing its 2 other things.  Piggy
Paws: 'I'm finished with my dinner now,  Are you going to leave me in
this crate forever?  It's been 10 minutes.  Come let me
out!!"  Bo:  Mom!  Pigs took my bone.  Ok, so I
gave it to her, but only because I'm a gentlehound.  I want a
bone.  whine whine. '  Bertha:  ' I want the BLUE
blanket!  Pigs is looking at my bowl - make her stop. I can't sleep.
I want Oprah's crate.  Why don't I have a chewy.'  Oprah is
fairly uncomplaining, but then she's barely a senior.  All she says
is " Dad!  I need out of this crate NOW.  It's
uncomfortalbe for a basset to keep her legs crossed,.'  Whew!
Never a demandless moment at this house.

crazy basset lady

MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit these
websites: