[Dailydrool] Bell Hounds

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sat Mar 19 06:27:07 PDT 2011

My Bell hound is Daisey Mae since Fred left to go to Karen Daisey Mae has
taken over the chorus lead. She howls every time I look at her, I love that
about the hounds.
While waiting for animal control to return to our house I sent Fred to my
foster home for a week before his transport to Florida and my foster has two
of my Bassets, Happy and Tinkerbell but she remarked, how nice it was to
have a hound in her house that howled once again.Fred led the band here
until he left. Evidently Tinkerbell does not howl. Happy has a deficit he is
not pure.
Poor Happy needs an operation he has a huge hard cyst on his side please
send drool that it is non cancerous.