[Dailydrool] Bell Hounds

Dayna Whitehead Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 05:13:46 PDT 2011

I have to admit, also, I know everyone’s voice and I’m surprised some of you don’t know. Of course, I’m just weird that way. ☺ Each one is distinctive to me. Because Pierre is almost completely deaf, he is the last one to start and, I don’t know if it’s because of his age or what, but his howl has turned into this sort of half bark—sharp, short and muffled. My little Izzy, half Doxie and half Beagle, starts everyone in the neighborhood off. But I have to take this one step farther. I can distinctly tell who’s bathroom instances are who’s. If I can’t recognize it, either a dog climbed a 6-foot privacy fence or someone is ill. At that point I start watching closely to find out. Just my little bit of input.

Thanks,

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

Mom to: Pierre, LaBelle, Bubba ATB (1/24/2011) and notabassets Izzy, Elke and Nikki ATB (10/2/2010)