[Dailydrool] Ear cleaning solutions

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 19 14:02:11 PDT 2011

Bath day huh??  Ummmm ...  my people have always only had labs before and they
are very confused.  You know ... labs ... water??  When my brother wants a bath
(he's a lab, he'll take a bath daily if they'll let him) then he just gets in
the shower with dadPerson and dadPerson uses the handheld to bathe him.
 momPerson and dadPerson even keep dog shampoo in the shower.  So ... ummmm ...
I had kind of a rough patch for a while before I came to live here and they
don't have a clue about bassets and I didn't want to offend anyone and dadPerson
invited me in the shower with him and I ... ummmmmm .... just got in with
dadPerson and got washed and came out all clean and they used a couple of towels
to dry me and then drape me in a towel and ...... tada .... Emporer Snoopy here
....  we've done this several times now and nobody (especially not me) has told
momPerson or dadPerson that this wasn't so usual with bassets.

Now you've gone and spilled the beans here.  Delete button, delete button ...
where are you delete button ....

Emporer Snoopy signing off .... where are you pesky delete button????