[Dailydrool] pill pocket recipe from DR Jon's site

Dayna Whitehead Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 17:17:00 PDT 2011

I was so excited when I saw there was a recipe for pill pockets, for you
see, I also get the Dr. Jon newsletter. That excitement lasted right up
until I saw the first ingredient; Shredded Wheat. Pooper (Pierre), alas, is
allergic to wheat. And grass and dust mites, etc., etc. I suppose you could
say Pierre is allergic to life! Poor thing. He will develop rashes in his
armpits, ears, chest, genital area, etc. I started stocking up on his meds 2
months ago. All summer long he is either scratching, licking or doing
something that is terribly annoying because of those slurping sounds he
makes. From now through around November, I will be awakened to slirrpp,
slirrpp, slirrpp. I used to throw the cell phone, the hand phone, a book,
just about anything I could get my hands on at 2 am. Now I just keep a
squirt bottle up by the bed. Occasionally, that irritates him and he snarls
and snaps at the stream of water. Now that's funny!!

Thanks,

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

Mom to: Pierre, LaBelle, Bubba ATB (1/24/2011) and notabassets Izzy, Elke
and Nikki ATB (10/2/2010)