[Dailydrool] Modest Proposal

Dayna Whitehead Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 13:49:50 PDT 2011

The post regarding Drool space and condolences was not meant maliciously. It
was just a suggestion, a proposal as she stated it, like many others. I post
privately because I don't want to take up drool space and because what I
write is a private thing. When my Bubba passed, I honestly preferred them
because I could back the entire email up and save it to a folder dedicated
to my Bubbers. I sometimes, even now, haul it out, open it and read them
again because they mean so very much to me. I could have done it with the
ones from the Drool, but wasn't thinking very clearly at the time. I felt I
had lost a child that I had given birth to so was devastated. I'm sorry, but
some of these posts are just this side of a flame. I joined the Drool 12
years ago and have dealt with my fair share of flames. The individual who
pointed out my inaccuracy regarding their post was incredibly nice compared
to some of the posts I've seen regarding this. Can we lay it to rest sooner
rather than later, please? It's going to get out of control quick if it's
not, just like the last issue that was responded to. I certainly hope the
woman who posted the suggestion has incredibly thick skin; she's going to
need it. Thankfully, I do. I am well aware that this post may either put it
to rest or make things worse. Fortunately, I also know what the delete key
is. And, no, that wasn't a personal dig. I mean that because I'm sure I'm
going to get some not so nice email regarding this post. If it makes it past
the mods.

Thanks,

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

Mom to: Pierre, LaBelle, Bubba ATB (1/24/2011) and notabassets Izzy, Elke
and Nikki ATB (10/2/2010)