[Dailydrool] Jasper

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Mar 20 17:09:15 PDT 2011

We are so sorry to hear of Jasper making his way to the bridge,  but  just
maybe freckles was calling him home???  My two basset also had severe
reactions last year to their vaccinations,  they had been getting the same
vaccinations for three years and all of a sudden they both had bad  reactions,
poor Annie's face swelled horrible,  so this year I  had to start them on
benadryl three times a day for three days and then the vet  gave her a short
acting cortisone shot before he gave her the vaccination, she  only had a
very small reaction,  Maggie goes in for her vaccinations this  Friday and we
will do the same thing.  It is scary for sure, but the vet  insist that they
need the lepto vaccine along with the distemper.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie