[Dailydrool] Pants that smell like sheep

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Mon Mar 21 13:18:47 PDT 2011

With all the "debate" that's been raging on the Drool lately, I'd just like
everyone to consider how great it is to belong to a forum that can post
something called "Pants that smell like sheep"!!!  I don't even want to know
why they smell like sheep...but I certainly enjoy the fun of reading about
it!   This was a great example of a post that met one of the goals of the
Daily Drool: namely, to entertain us about bassets!  You go, Snoopy! Let's
all remember that, amid all the anguish in the world today, this is a place
to relax and enjoy our pups!

Kathy Wilson and Twinkletoes and Moose (ATB)