[Dailydrool] Heart dog

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:23:50 PDT 2011

Dear Bobby's Mommy,
Well said, and I never knew heart dog until Pierre Louis Sr.  I won't be redundant because I have wailed about him so much already, but without planning this, Pierre jr. has wormed his way right in there, unintentionally on my part.  We really needed EACH OTHER!!
This takes nothing away from the complete an absolute love I have for my other hounds, and all pets prior.
Healing drool to all in  need,
Jackie mom slave to Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre jr., Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max, Little Nikki and Pierre Louis Sr. (ATB) forever in my heart