[Dailydrool] heart dog

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:55:36 PDT 2011

I think the best explanation of a heart dog is

if you don't know what it is then you maybe haven't had one yet..

we all love our dogs and love them dearly

but sometimes there is one that you almost converse with telepathically

that you can see straight into there soul

It is sort of "like a favorite" only not really its more than that..beyond
your control..it isnt something you make or strive for it just happens..

at least with me that is how it is

in my life my heart dogs have always been boy dogs..but little lexie is
determined to change that..

My heart dogs have always seemed to "need" me a little more than my other
dogs and they seem to "love" me a little more too..for me my heart dogs have
always had a "humanlike" compassion to them..almost like the are
reincarnated from someone or something else..they are wise and know what "I"
need..

least that is a heart dog to me..its a dog that gets in your heart and never
ever leaves no matter how long they are gone..heart dogs always wait for you
at the bridge..

Bob's Mommy