[Dailydrool] Beau

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:11:31 PDT 2011

Beau is at home.  He is stretched out on the dog bed rather than his favorite spot on the sofa but  much easier to acess.    The house is cooling down so I will give him a cozy blanket.  He is my silly boy who likes to be a "blanket monster".   Tomorrow he goes back for a day of fluids, but right now he is where I can watch him.  We are not sure of what he ate, it was an unrecognizable "orange blob".  I was hoping the vet could identify it so we could make sure he did not get anymore of it.  We expanded the fenced-in portion of our backyard, perhaps he found some interesting tidbits and I hope it is all gone.     His sibs and the fosters have all checked him out throughly.  Particularly Honey and Dutch.  All were very carful  to be gentle, even  little Truffles , the foster beagle.   All the healing drool is at work right now and he is sleeping peacefully.    Thank you to the DD family for your support and concern.  It has been a long day.