[Dailydrool] Snoopy and Pooper

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Wed Mar 23 08:28:26 PDT 2011

I might disagree with the degree of Pooper's "excellence" ... although the alternative is plausible too ...

If Pooper were truly an "excellent" slave trainer, he wouldn't have to get the front half up there and wait ... if wait at all ...  even just having to put his front half up.. an excellent trainer would have his slaves waiting at paw, so that the moment Pooper approaches, the slaves are actively working to place Pooper onto the spot desired..

The alternative... is that Poopers' slaves are just stubborn and taking longer than should be necessary to learn their place in his life..

;-)

-Robert

PS. yes, that's an evil LOL :-)

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Snoopy and Pooper

I will place the dogs front legs on the target and let the hind end.
Pooper must be an excellant slave trainer.� I need to make sure he never meets Sally and Drake