[Dailydrool] Reminders from Elder Clara

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Wed Mar 23 15:17:50 PDT 2011

Could it be that Elder Clara is whispering into our bassets' ears, reminding us that she is still in charge?  All of the gang, including Ruby Doo the husky, are all on a gas bomb mission this past week.  Some of them are so bad they wake me up!    Bazzle is going one further with snarking if anyone gets near his perch.  Anyone getting mysterious puddles as well?

Though we know Elder Clara is the TSA at the gate, I am beginning to wonder if she is conduction a new choir group?  Could it be the choir is singing a new song called " Fart along with Me?

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Don't forget your Basset Pin Cushions
www.elderclarafabulousfreddie.com
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc