[Dailydrool] Drool

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Mar 24 12:42:49 PDT 2011

Momma of the Bad A** Basset Brothers here, trying to catch back up on drools. As for me, my mother and the boys have been taking good care of me post surgery and I seem to be healing up pretty good.  I am hoping to be back to normal soon and get back working out and get back to being healthy.
SO to catch up on all the drools & drooling:
Neck healing drool to Wally.  We hope that you have a quick recovery and are up and running your house soon.

I am so sorry to read that Xaxa has gone to the bridge. Take heart that he is once again a young and healthy hound. Heart healing drool to his mom & dadperson. May he live forever in the magic of your memories.

Bloat recovery drool to Crackers.  We hope that you have a quick recovery and are back home with your momma real soon.

Robert we are so sorry that Princess has been diagnosed with cancer.  The boys are slingin chicken jerky healing drool to her and we are saying prayers that the vets can help you and her have many more pain free days together.

Healing drool to Beau we hope that you recovery soon from your belly/vominting issue.

Healing drool and post surgery recovery droo for Miss Penelope. Also a little "No Fear" drool too.

Sore bottom healing drool to Flash.  Hope your butt heals up soon.

Welcome Herbert Oliver Higgins we look forward to hearing about all of you houndie adventures.

Sandi, I'm glad that you enjoy Colt's cyber love letters.  He is a passionate hound and is not afraid to express it.  lol

Congratulations OMBR!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...