[Dailydrool] Drool

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 15:18:33 PDT 2011

This is for me I had a fall in February and hurt my back again. I have a bad
back anyway surgery in 2004 and trouble with it ever since. Well it was
healing from my fall in February finally after two weeks of  bedrest and
therapy for two weeks so I decided I felt good enough to give Daisey Mae a
bath so put her in the tub and crunch!! There went my back I cannot walk
more than a few steps at a time now, please send me drool I know it will
help. Cannot sit too long either only comfort is in lying down. Send drool
fast I need to get Bassets to the vet and I need to get better and find
work!!! Thanks! Chris Bly    wmbri.org