[Dailydrool] (no subject)

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 19:43:03 PDT 2011

Momma here, the beach Gang is sending condolences to Jennifer at the loss of Louise, we will light the candle for safe passage, and we send heart healing drool, we are so sorry for your loss--

Pam drool coming for Abner, we hope the bleed stops and things take a turn for the better. We are so sorry, but we know he is under your watchful eye and we are greatful for that.

We were thrilled for Crackers, so glad he is home and on the road to recovery. Bloat is such a awful thing--we are just so glad he is doing well.

So---weather here at the "Beach"---snow in tomorrows forcast-now how did this happen--

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake