[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Tue Mar 29 04:04:00 PDT 2011

We are so sorry to read of the passing of Wally and Louise – we are sending
lots of comforting drool your way.  It was hard to fathom that someone would
take the time to show Wally to a champion title then throw him in a kennel
to rot.  Thank you so much for letting him know the joy of being loved for
his final months.

We are glad to hear that Gwendolyn is feeling better, the Molly the beagle
has nothing life threatening wrong.  We hope that Abner and Marley get to
feeling better soon.

It is wonderful to hear that Eva is back!  Thanks to Sandy for such a
wonderful gift!

Happy Gotcha Day to Elsinore yesterday!

Alicia, Flo, Gabe and Liz (it was my gotcha day too!)