[Dailydrool] (no subject)

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Wed Mar 30 10:22:58 PDT 2011

<<I swear that this hound grows to be at least five
feet tall with a six foot long tongue when she's on her hind legs! Plus she
is in cahoots with our juvenile delinquent cat who is glad to knock things
off the counters to her. She's just a wild woman in a in a basset suit but
we love her. >>

Your hound must be related to our Jane,  who is just like this, even down to being in cahoots with the cat (who is not in cahoots with either of our other dogs).

Jane's full name is Lady Jane, but we never call her that because her actions have proved she is no lady. As she's gotten older she has improved, but she can still counter cruise with the best of them when the motivation is enough. Arthritis has made her a little less likely to jump up, but a really good nosh will still get her to do it. And anything that hits the floor near her is certainly hers.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets
Lady Jane (who wants to be some wussy lady?), Belvedere (the sweet boy who never counter cruises), and Abner Ahrooo (who would rather howl than counter cruise)