[Dailydrool] What else are trees for?

Dayna Whitehead Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 05:01:21 PDT 2011

The first year my husband and I were married, I put up a Christmas tree. I wanted to make a nice holiday for my new family. My husband’s dog took one look at it, walked over and cocked his leg all over the front of it. I didn’t know a 120 # dog had that much urine in him. My in-laws were over at the time of the incident in question. Pierre just looked at all of us screaming and running over to grab his brother like, “what is wrong with you people!” ☺

Thanks,

Dayna
mailto: Dayna.Whitehead at comcast.net

Mom to: Pierre, LaBelle, Bubba ATB (1/24/2011) and notabassets Izzy, Elke and Nikki ATB (10/2/2010)