[Dailydrool] What else are trees for?

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Wed Mar 30 05:38:01 PDT 2011

So, there we were, out for our early morning walk. A florist was just setting up her pavement display and as we drew level with the shop she was just setting down an ornamental potted tree.
Rolph went straight over and cocked his leg up it.
The woman screeched and Rolph gave her a look like "Well, what else are trees for?"

Luckily the screech turned into a laugh.

I apologised and continued briskly on our walk . . .

Sally, with Rolph (it was just a tree, right?) and Clara (He's sooooo embarrassing), UK