[Dailydrool] he lEverything is ok.

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:06:43 PDT 2011

There are three bassets asleep in the family room with me and one trolling for food.  Maggie is showing her beautiful tummy on the loveseat.  Ninja is where she always is, next to the mom.  Marley is in the puppy bed close to me.  She is listening for any signs of food being dropped or consumed.  The boys are home.  All is right in the basset world.  With one exception.  Marley is about to get medicine in her hears.  She is not a happy camper.  Maggie is moaning in support.  Nic is taking care of her.  She likes that.  He is a lot of help with them.  I am very fortunate to have boys who love their bassets.

Son #1 said that he would not have a basset when he gets older because he didn't want to have jowls.  Humph.  He says that since people tend to look like their dogs, he was going to get a Great Dane or something.  I don't think I look like a basset.  He might beg to differ.  I am not asking him.

We are sending extra biscuit drool to all in need.  Maggie tried to get the meat from dinner tonight.  Couldn't quite get it but she never gives up.  She is quite a girl.  built like a bulldozer with a head the size of a moose.  Gotta love her.

Sleepy snooters from Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby and the shy, retiring kitty boys