[Dailydrool] Morse finally settles into village life

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Thu Mar 31 12:25:15 PDT 2011

I don't know how people "like you" do it ... you know.. the ones that live
near the sea, a good body of water, the mud, the sand, the muck .... LOL !!!

I wouldn't be able to handle the mud every weekend on my boys.. I don't wash
them every week .. I don't wash them but 4 or 5 times a year or before an
event .. they usually don't need much care in that regard... but every
weekend to have to because of the mud.. ick!

I'd need a house with a walk in shower.. not a tub/shower.. cause you have
to lift them in and out ... I've been tempted though ... ;) to bring my
booster tub out of storage and bath them down stairs.. run the booster
bath's outlet hose into the floor drain and go to town... :)  I usually use
it outside only.. and not during the cold season..

but true... Morse looks happy!! :)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] Morse finally settles into village life

One thing he has really taken to is the quayside - and the mud.

Here are some pics of him with his new passion - mud- and in the village.