[Dailydrool] The Bridge

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sun May 1 07:50:27 PDT 2011

I found this Saturday in a book one would least expect to find it.Much like
the one
my vet found in a library book re the Calculating Basset
I hope it helps.

Here is a quote from a book I just found
Author "The Last Will and Testament of an Extremely Distinguised dog"
written by Eugene O'Neill copyright 1956.

'"One last request I earnestly make.  I have heard my Mistress say,"When
Blemie dies we must never have another dog.  I love him so much I could
never love another one."  Now I would ask her for love of me, to have
another.  It would be a poor tribute to my memory never to have a dog again.
What I would like to feel is that, having once had me in the family, now she
cannot live without a dog!  I have never had a narrow jealous spirit.  I
have always held that most dogs are good....some dogs, of course are better
than others.

Blemie>
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB