[Dailydrool] Ellie calendar

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 15:56:54 PDT 2011

I want to thank Ellie with all my heart for doing this as long as she
has. I have gotten two of these every year, one for hubby and one for
daughter who are severe bassetholics. Even if hubby doesn't feel good,
he'll walk all the way into the front of the house just to show me the
basset of the day. Every morning I see him turn the page and chuckle at
whoever is calendar dog of the day. It has brought so much enjoyment to
my family. Whoever takes over this monumental task, you are a very
special person.
Janet