[Dailydrool] 2012 Daily Drool calendar

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:11:59 PDT 2011

First, a note of thanks to Ellie who has tirelessly put together the Daily Drool calendar for the past six years.  My family and I enjoy it tremendously, and when she sent the Elves (of which I'm one) her note telling us she couldn't do it anymore I decided to take it on this year.  She says I'm brave....we'll decide whether brave or crazy is the better word at the end of this year's effort.  I will ask for your patience up front; this is my first year, and things might not go smoothly.  I haven't figured out all of the logistics of how we're doing it yet; I have to talk to Ellie's cousin Michael at Cecil Graphics to work some things out.  But I do plan on doing it, and will tap into Ellie's expertise as well as that of some of the Elves from previous years for their help.

I have decided to split the proceeds three ways; 1/3 to Marilyn at House of Puddles and 1/3 to Wen at Senior Houndsabound (with a nod to Elder Clara for keeping the senior hounds in mind), and then the final third to the rescue I work with, BROOD.

I'll be sending out information about sign-ups in the next few weeks.  Laura (with helpers Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly too).