[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood bout has dinnerz---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 1 17:11:10 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. We have very xciting happinings rite here at me home today. Yes we dooze. Why it still on me mind, rattlin me brain cell.
Todey, Momma was out dere at the eatin tabble a workin on da stuff fur da waddle---she hab many words fur her gloo gun iffin youze know whut I bee a sayin dere---but da sun was a shinin and all ob we were a wanderin in an out in an out in an out--so Momma open up da back door--leeb it open liddel bit--she seys easier fur Sister Daisy--ha--dat one youze gots to watch for--she nail da Brudder and keep on gettin on---
I git off track dere--Sister Daisy nudder story fur nudder dey--
So anyway, Brudder Elwood was a headin to da couch--liddel power nap a comin on--------
Den it heppin.
Here come a bird in da door, swoop rite into me home. Why it be a hawk--Brudder Elwood sure ob dis--it flappin all ober me me home--Brudder Elwood have visions ob dinner--I git me bib, git me floss---dem feathers git stuck in me teef---but Momma hab nudder idea--she run out to da swimmin hole and git da net on da pole. Momma grab me an Brudder Jake an slam us in da crates---da hawk--(Elwood--it is a sparrow--really) an she, is a chasin da bird thru me home. Den Momma cant find da bird. She wait, she rustle da curtains, bang on da walls. No bird. She lets us Brudders back out. Brudder Elwood go a searchin fur his dinner--and low an behold--I find me bird, whut not impressed wif da Brudder I might add---bird has no class---but it swoop, I scream, Momma gots da net again-and rite before I git to grab da birdie--it fly back out da door.
Brudder Elwood is broken, hungry, mad at Momma cause iffin she werent a roamin round me home wif da net I would be eatin da dinnerz.
Dat bird did leeb Momma liddel gift. Rite dere on da kitchen floor. Momma found it wif her bare toebones.
She now refinkin dat sparrow thing-----she says it do crap like a hawk----

Drool to all in need----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,