[Dailydrool] momPerson playing in the street

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 1 17:12:38 PDT 2011

Hello all,

Well momPerson came waltzing in this afternoon.  She has been playing IN THE
STREET.   Actually, on highway 1 on the California coast in some place called
Big Sur.   Really.  She was out there running in the middle of the street with a
bunch of other momPersons and dadPeople.  Seriously.  Do have any idea what she
does if I try to do that?  She becomes hysterical and lectures me.  But no, she
can go and do it for over 26 miles and that she thinks is fine.  Double
standard, thats what we have at our house.

More later from Snoopy