[Dailydrool] MARLEY FOR COURT JESTAH

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Mon May 2 14:34:54 PDT 2011

HOLY BASSET CRAP, AUNTIE DAWN!!! I had nooooooo idea how this whole 'court'
thing worked. But I figured if it had to do with court, YOU would be the one to
know (wink.wink)

We are getting a late start on this, but if we have to raise money to get Marley
to be Court Jestah, then here is our offer.

MOON DOGGIE COFFEE IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE PIERRE'S 'AROOOO LA LA' FRENCH TOAST
COFFEE TO BENEFIT THE 2011 MICHIGAN WADDLE. HELP US RAISE MONEY FOR PLEDGES SO
MARLEY CAN BE COURT JESTER! ORDER PIERRE'S COFFEE BETWEEN 5/2-5/6 & I will get
Mom to donate 100% OF THE NET PROCEEDS TO MICHIGAN BASSET HOUND RESCUE.  JUST GO
TO WWW.MOONDOGGIECOFFEE.COM TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. THANK YOU.