[Dailydrool] Quincy's dental work

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 15:33:04 PDT 2011

I took foster Quincy to the vet today, he was neutered and had dental work done.  Poor baby had to have 8 teeth extracted.  He is being kept overnight.  Truffles is missing him, I think.  They like to wrestle together.  A little feel better soon drool for sweet natured Quincy.    Even with all the extra food he still weighs only 46 lbs.  I am going to make up a batch of Satin Balls as extra ratui=ions and treats just aren't enough.  I know he was dewormed and he looks much better than when he arrived but  I's like to see those ribs  buffered nicly with some muscle and fat.