[Dailydrool] Deer Ada

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:07:43 PDT 2011

Dis be Conley.
I gots a grate game for youse.
Callt "Teese da MomPerson".
Heer how youse playit:
Run away.
Ledder nose you runnin.
Wait fer her to git sum close on. (It besstest to do dis when she in da
showerfing)
(I slam da door on my way ousside den she heer me nose I gots da door opin
agin.)
Stan where she kin see youse.
As soon as she reeches youse, run away about a hef a blok.
While she ketchin up youse can awways snuffel aroun a bit.
Soonsshe close, run anodder hef a blok.
Keep doin dis till youse notice she not ketchin up eesy eny more, maybe she
face purple an eyeballs hanging out.
If her tonge hanging out youse gotta stop da game. Or iffen she sits down an
dem watery fings come from her eyeballs den youse gotta quit an go beke to
she an let she ketch you an teke youse home.
I meen youse dont wanna wear she out TOO much.
Besides den she gib youse cookies when youse gets home.
Dis my game whut a good game you welcome to play.

Love and Drool to ebberbuddy whut needs

Conley (ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley an Cooper)