[Dailydrool] It's Bug season!!

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Mon May 2 17:31:18 PDT 2011

MacKenzie just loves bugs.  She follows them all around, nose to the ground
sniffing.  Her absolute favorite is the cicada (at least that's what I think
it is).  She'll catch one, and torment it for hours, given the opportunity.
 The other night she was out on the front porch.  I let her in and noticed
that there was something in her mouth.  It was fluttering and making a funny
noise.  She came in to the family room and let this HUGE bug loose.  It
fluttered all around the floor.  When it stopped, she picked it up again,
then dropped it - watching it flutter.  Repeat, repeat.  She loves the
fluttering in her mouth.  Hubby had to get her back outside, let her drop
it, then grab her back inside.  Of course, first thing in the morning she's
back out there looking for her prize.  If there are no big bugs, she hops
along with the toads on the driveway.
Gallagher prefers to chase lizards.  One day he greeted me on the front
porch, with a little green tail coming out of his mouth (wiggling).  EWWWWW.
 He also likes to roll on the dead thing on the beach, the stinkier the
better.
Poppy just hunts for poop.  It's always poop season.
I'll be calling the groomer tomorrow.