[Dailydrool] Pierre jr. antics

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon May 2 19:08:15 PDT 2011

OK, there was a howl fest, and Jr. was doing great until I got the camera out, finally.  Next clip a day or so later, he didn't even bother trying, but I think he was suffering from the UTI that I didn't discover till later.  Last clip, and I so wish I was camera ready a few minutes before as they were hyper circling the bed, having so much fun.  (And that was freshly washed bedding, pillows to follow).
Pierre has his first diploma, and I am a very proud Mama.  Beginner obedience, and he is getting rather obedient.  We are learning each other, and it is the best experience ever.
BTW, washing and painting the walls is on the list, but it has been a long journey with Mom with Dementia/Alzheimer's (and she is doing great to date at Assisted Living now), and then, after,  my sister's year of breast cancer treatment from which she is still recovering.
Carmen, you are a Saint to Ada.  She is beautiful.  My ten yr. old Pumpkin runs harder than some of the younger ones, so age does not mean activity level always.  God bless that you have saved her.
Brother Elwood, best you not eat a sparrow.  Lots of bones and feathers, and despite the poop, and I have it on my car right now, they are kinda cool.  But don't ask my neighbor, they destroy his AC every winter.

Jr.  is doing great in classes.  Now that his UTI is clearing, he is back on track.  He did have a misstep on the "walk", and he took a tumble and had a belly scratch.  Trouper that he is, he got right back up after a little walk about to make sure he was OK.
I expect he is the NOVEL that I always planned to write, and the theme will be how he resurrected me back to life, along with a couple of basset Aunties.
OK, that was a hint... and I have a long term goal with this...
more later.
Healing drool to all,
Jackie and the herd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy9oFUK4kMM