[Dailydrool] I am an idiot....or just plain old tired!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue May 3 14:22:24 PDT 2011

I, who rarely uses a stove, decided yesterday, to put the yard sale earnings
into the stove, in the cash box, till I could get it over to the bank, you
know, in case of someone breaking in.

So,  I, who rarely uses a stove, decide tonight to bake some shrimp while I
am feeding the Bounders.   So, I preheat, which is so not like me,  and go
about feeding the hounds.  Until I smell a melted plastic odor.

Then I knew exactly what I had done.  Yep,  I, who rarely uses an
oven..(see, I even called an oven a stove, aren't they the same?)   was
cooking the yard sale money!

Thank Dawg, I got it out and only plastic was melted on the handle and the
baggies I had the money in,   Lord knows where my mind is right now, but I
will be going to the bank tomorrow,   no more worries!

I am going to bed early tonight.

Drool to all in need.

Wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org> www.seniorhoundsabound.org