[Dailydrool] Score!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 3 14:23:16 PDT 2011

Dis Brudder Elwood. Youze know--da one in troubblez. I tell me story.
Todey--what be Toosedey--nebber good dey fur Momma. She go out to da food room bout lunch time, dat time ob day she ignores da pitiful liddel Brudder, an she rumblin round out there in da pantry. She come on out wif can ob tunner.
Brudder Elwood likes Tunner. Yum!!
So she git da bowl---I be a watchin youze see--open da can, she git da mayo--I seys--not much now Momma--she gib me da eye--she git da bread--new loaf--nice, soft, fresh--woo hoo!!!
Den she open da white box an out comes da lettuce--whut be as spensive as gas she says--she mix up da tunner, add da bread an da lettuce to da plate--I still a watchin---plop da tunner on da bread and put on da top ob da sannich.
It about to heppin---I can feel it rite to me toebones-----
Momma turn around to get the cuttin tool-------

Brudder Elwood----1
Momma ------0, none, nada, zip. Last can ob Tunner.