[Dailydrool] Ellie Our Herione of the DD Calendars

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Tue May 3 14:26:19 PDT 2011

Ellie I will miss you doing the DD Calendars and am sure as we all will  .
You did good. We sure do appreciate your hard work and have enjoyed the
calendars soooo much! And ut us a brave Woman indeed who you will be showing
the  ropes who is taking it all on.  Ellie we really do appreciate your hard
work and have enjoyed the DD calendar...it has such charm.  Each day is a
good surprise.

May 3rd today is our Hudson Honey's Calendar Day on the DD! Arrroughs
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX's for Ellie
Love and Woofs, JP and Alexa Owned and Loved y Hudson and  Herery