[Dailydrool] My bad

TONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 08:15:20 PDT 2011

To all of you. Thank you for all the moral support you are giving me. I regretted sending that post as soon as I had hit send. I think I was looking to see if anyone anywhere even cared. I should have known that Basset people were the best and they would care. I was and am still feeling somewhat down but now that I know there are good people who care I think maybe I can weather the storm.

To all thank you for your support. I could not hope to know better people than all the Droolers out there

Tony K

Sent from my iPhone