[Dailydrool] Help

tlsnelling at yahoo.com tlsnelling at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 08:17:29 PDT 2011

We have a new basset buddy who loves walkies but runs in the house to poop and pee. Not good behavior. How do we train him?  Been taking him out every hour but nada.  We failed transport on Sat. Didn't even make it to foster failure. His name is Winston. Full title: Sir Winston C ob de Mountains. C because he has a perfect white C on his head. Wants to be with Dad every moment.
 But we do need help. We think we saw Chewey in action with Dawn of the west in this
Lauraine, Wayne, Sir Winston and Chewey and Woofer both ATB
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T