[Dailydrool] Senior moment & rabid hound

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed May 4 09:29:38 PDT 2011

Feel better drool to Quincy and a little meat on the bones drool to.  Once
those toofers feel better then tell that momma to bring on the groceries!

Carmen, Those bassets even the old ones sure can move when the spirit hits
them.  LOL   Still laughing about the great basset monster chase.   I know
how you feel.I think that it happens to most of us at least once.  Plus I
get the pleasure of helping my neighbors round up their dogs when they
escape.  Luckily for me most of them adore me for some reason and will come
to me when I call them.

Sally, Just tell her that the dog ate it!  Lol.oh that is horrible, of all
the things not to eat!  At least it's not poisonous.

No C-word drool for Fred and some get well soon drool.  I will be breaking
out the chicken jerky for the good drool.

Drool to  Bubba, Penny, Super Cooper's manslave.  We hope that all becomes
right within your world soon.

Healing & feel better drool to Abner.  More chicken jerky for the boys.I'll
hold it in front of them to increase the drool production.

Auntie Wendie, Ruger woofing in at you.  Colt & I think you must have had
one of those Senior moments!  Momma has them every now and again.  One time
she put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge. Recently, Dad
has been saying that she is trying to burn our house down because 2 nights
she has left the stove on and continued to cook dinner even after she tells
daddy that it is done and they go set down to eat.  Dad goes back for
seconds and finds dinner still cooking.  Maybe you and momma need the brown
truck to swing by and give you a new brain.obviously yours isn't working to
well.  Love and drool to the Bounders.the things you poor houndies deal
with.can't believe that your momma tried to burn up all your bone money.
Ruger out.

Sunday was bath day for the Bad A** Basset Brothers and they were very good
for the whole ordeal. So when we got home after the running of the post bath
basset 500 I gave them a bully stick.  Ruger tossed and then chased after
his for a few minutes before going into the living room to enjoy it.  Colt
took his straight to the living room and gnawed away at his. By the time he
had half of it gone I looked down at him and he had so much foamy drool
coming out from his mouth that I started yelling for the DH. "Help Colt's
rabid Hurry he's totally rabid"  DH comes running in, looks at Colt and says
"Oh my God what did you give to him?"  Colt never looked up, never missed a
beat and just kept on chewing and foaming at the mouth.  Whoever got that
healing drool from Colt probably was healed instantly!

Love & Drool to all the humans and houndies that are sick or injured.
Michele momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Ruger "OMdoG, my brother is a rabid monster"
Colt "I am not rabid! Just very good bully stick" <chew, gnaw, chew>

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History"