[Dailydrool] ABC's Summer Fest

Shelly Gordon-ABC Basset Rescue merchandise at nybasset.org
Wed May 4 11:43:55 PDT 2011

ABC Basset Hound Rescue's Summer Fest is one month from today!!

We have relocated our waddle from the Syracuse are to the Rochester area (1 hour from Buffalo). We have rented the Fair and Expo center which is where the county fair is held! This event will be indoors so let it rain!!! We have 23,000 square feet for the bassets to romp and roam OFF LEASH!

We have vendors, The Slobber Shoppe, a rescue fashion show, King & Queen, a memorial service and lots of silent auctions and raffles!

Also this year...come camp with us! The Fair and Expo Center has an RV lot for campers. Don't have a camper? NO PROBLEM! We have made arrangements with a local trailer rental company to deliver trailers for the weekend and let our folks try camping with their bassets.

Stick around for Sunday...we are holding our first Rescue Rally sponsored by Purina! The event will feature area rescue groups, demonstrations, seminars, a live remote from a local country radio station.

Need more info? See our Summer Fest packet here: http://www.nybasset.org/pdf_files/2011SummerFestPacket.pdf

Coming soon....all my items for pledges to raise money for NY's homeless bassets!
Shelly Gordon
ABC Basset Hound Rescue
www.nybasset.org
merchandise at nybasset.org

June 4th & 5th....the largest indoor basset hound event in the country! Watch our video to learn more!
Live, Love, Rescue!

.