[Dailydrool] Snoopy

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Wed May 4 12:39:19 PDT 2011

I love reading of Snoopy’s adventures and hope his HW test is fine.  I have
to admit something kind of silly – Snoopy always gets renamed in my mind.

When my older son, soon to be 23, was a little toddler, his favorite toy in
the whole world was a stuffed Snoopy that Santa gave him at the mall.  That
poor thing got drug around for years until it was thread-bear.  Anyway, when
he first got it, he couldn’t speak well yet, so instead of Snoopy, he called
the toy Baby Soup.  So in my mind, always and forever, Snoopy gets
translated to Baby Soup.

Alicia Pool, Flo, Gabe and Liz