[Dailydrool] Mini Bassets

Kelly Epley epilady1960 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:12:39 PDT 2011

We have had several 35 to 40 pound basset come through rescue.  It is
acutally rare to find a 60 pound basset.  From my experience, they are the
same animals personality wise.  We have been refering to them as petite
bassets.  I also have a mini-dachshund, which I often refer to as my
micro-basset.  His personality is as big as his bark and was consistent with
my Granddads standard size dachshund.  I have really enjoyed my little guy,
I hope the next one you meet is more endearing

--
Kelly Epley
Basset Rescue