[Dailydrool] I think we need a little Drool here

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Wed May 4 15:29:00 PDT 2011

Esa is due to deliver in about a week so I'm asking for the Protection Drool for her and the babies. I could use a little Drool myself since I have an on going situation with Sciatica.To the point that I am almost unable to walk,so I think some Healing Drool would hit the spot.Especially,since I have to be able to help Esa,it will be easier to sit on the floor with her if this pain would just go away. I'm asking for a little Drool for the stud owner of Esa's litter,her bitch never went into labor so by the time she got to the vets for a c-section the puppies were gone though they saved the dam. Thanks all.